From RTDNA: Click Me: Writing Compelling Headlines
Writing great headlines can be very challenging. This piece offers some useful tips that you can use daily to help you write headlines that will grab readers’ attention. It’s worth a look.
subscribe to Bridget’s Blog
- The Lonely Death of George Bell – The New York Times
- Millennials must contend with labor market that is more mobile and competitive – The Boston Globe
- How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus
- In revamping its video strategy, The Washington Post steers clear of imitating TV
- 6 questions journalists should be able to answer before pitching a story | Poynter.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets