Great food for thought in this commentary from Washington Post Blogger Alexandra Petri. She says millennials are hungry for substance but are being fed only style. Is this a problem for today’s generation? Read and tell me what you think.
subscribe to Bridget’s Blog
- The Lonely Death of George Bell – The New York Times
- Millennials must contend with labor market that is more mobile and competitive – The Boston Globe
- How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus
- In revamping its video strategy, The Washington Post steers clear of imitating TV
- 6 questions journalists should be able to answer before pitching a story | Poynter.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets