This is a really good piece for job hopefuls from Randy Hansen at the 24/7 Newsroom. It’s written for television news photogs, but almost every bit applies to reporters, anchors and other tv news job shoppers as well. It’s well worth the read. Take this advice with you. You’ll be glad you did.
subscribe to Bridget’s Blog
- The Lonely Death of George Bell – The New York Times
- Millennials must contend with labor market that is more mobile and competitive – The Boston Globe
- How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus
- In revamping its video strategy, The Washington Post steers clear of imitating TV
- 6 questions journalists should be able to answer before pitching a story | Poynter.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets