Eric Deggans raises a great question here. What do you think?
subscribe to Bridget’s Blog
- The Lonely Death of George Bell – The New York Times
- Millennials must contend with labor market that is more mobile and competitive – The Boston Globe
- How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus
- In revamping its video strategy, The Washington Post steers clear of imitating TV
- 6 questions journalists should be able to answer before pitching a story | Poynter.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets